Saturday, March 17, 2012

Meeting Blog Readers

At a meeting in Holme on Spalding Moor this morning three people approached me and introduced themselves as readers of my blog. It was great to meet Gareth Jenkins, Simon Hazlewood and Beth Jenkins, I thank them for their warm words of support and for them saying that I should never allow the system to stop me from blogging.

I regularly look at the blog statistics including readership numbers, page hits and referrals, and so far during the first the first two months of 2012 readership has risen to the highest levels ever and new reader numbers have also increased. Many thanks to all readers – it makes it all worthwhile, and please be assurred that I will continue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're right Paul... Jayne x

John Jessop said...

Thanks for letting me ask about health problems in the tip woes post.
It gets out to a lot of people through your readership!