Friday, May 04, 2007

Howdenshire has a Brand New Conservative Councillor

Many thanks to all of you that turned out to vote for me yesterday.... subsequently, Howdenshire has a Brand New Conservative Councillor.... Many, many thanks to my wife, my daughter, family and friends for putting up with everything over the last few months. Also my team and supporters without which this would never have happened. Special mention to Charlie and Linda Bayram who deserve their victory also. I would also like to publicly thank my opponents for their conduct and support during the campaign and especially at last night's count.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Done Paul, you deserved to win and we deserve you as our Councillor. Congratulations

Anonymous said...

Well done Paul... Award yourself a beer when you get a minute.. Stu and Angie

Anonymous said...

Well done - I think you suffered though by having your name at the bottom of the ballot paper - I almost missed you. Likewise Charlie and Doreen probably gained.

Anonymous said...

Great Job, well done, knew you'd do it!

calibama said...

Congrats Paul on a well run & successful campaign!

Best wishes on your new adevtnure!

- Your friends accross the pond -

Kelly, John & Jack